The ANTZ Social Value Training helps you and your organisation go beyond volunteering or donating to charities or projects when it comes to CSR.
On this half-day training course, we help you to identify ways to either create your CSR strategy or redefine it through insights and practical exercises. We provide the support, advice and means to deliver it too.
This training session will cover (amongst other things):
- Opportunities that can be created by implementing a social value policy
- How to use your suppliers to drive social impact
- Real-life examples of creating business growth and social change
- Practical ways to evaluate and redefine your organisation’s CSR policy
- Ways to drive commercial growth and help people most in need
- The latest information on social value’s impact
- The opportunity to network with like-minded people, and often join forces to deliver a project together.
ANTZ Social Value Training is hosted by ANTZ Founder & CEO Jen Gillies Pemberton.
If you haven’t been on ANTZ Social Value Training in the last 18 months, this course brings you up to date on developments and ways to maximise your CSR strategy.
Cost: FREE to ANTZ Gold, Platinum & Corporate partners; £195 to non-partners & Enterprise partners, open to everyone.
A light lunch & refreshments will be served.
* Please be aware that by booking to attend this event, you are consenting for your photo to be taken and used by ANTZ in the future.